Baseball season is upon us and with Jackson’s 6th birthday coming up, a baseball theme party was perfect for this bat swinging, ball loving rookie. Using the brand new Baseball style, available in over 160 color combinations, we chose his favorite team colors to create an official snack table full of ballpark refreshments.
No baseball-theme party is complete without peanuts, popcorn and some homemade baseball sugar cookies! Serve them on a plate or package them up as party favors with small bottles of water for guests to take home.
We are excited to introduce Free DIY Printables to Evermine! Now you can download, print and make your own fun extras to match your event. These Mini Pennant Flags and Alphabet Garland added extra flair to our ballpark snack table.
Used In This Project:
- Round Coasters • I chose the “Baseball” style in Red & Navy.
- Photo Labels • I chose the “Baseball” style in Red & Navy.
- Bottle Collar Labels • I chose the “Baseball” style in Red & Navy.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Baseball” style in Red & Navy.
- Wide Labels • I chose the “Baseball” style in Red & Navy.
Free DIY Printables:
Mini Pennant Flags
More Birthday Party Ideas:
Adopt-A-Monkey Party Favors DIY Paper Lei Bug Themed Party Snacks Birthday Party Blowers
Shop Our Birthday Collection: