When occasions get busy, give the gift that will bring peace of mind: the spa basket. It’s a calming gift for hard-working bridesmaids, loyal sisters, and excited mothers. Create a custom-made meditation CD and list the soothing songs with a karmic label. Refresh them with a personalized spritz bottle and a set of hand towels (add ribbon for an extra soft touch). Relax their spirit with aromatherapy candles and a personalized bottle of water. And, if you are a yoga lover, make an extra gift basket for yourself! Namaste.
Ingredients for the perfect spa basket:
• Meditation music. Make your own mix CD or purchase your own soothing tunes. Personalize each disc with a custom CD label and package in a translucent CD envelope.
• Candles. Place one or two aromatherapy candles in each basket. Decorate each candle with some ribbon and a personalized oval shape label.
• Bottled Water. Adorn with your own bottled water label.
• Spritz. Making your own scented spritz is easy! Just add five to ten drops of your favorite essential oil to distilled or purified water. I suggest pure lavender essential oil for a calming effect or grapefruit and lemon essential oils for a refreshing, uplifting effect. Pour your lovely scented water into mini spray bottles and add a personalized label.
• Fresh Hand Towel. Wrap each towel with a ribbon and overlay a rectangular label.
More homemade gift ideas…
Shop Our Bath and Body Collection:
• Bath and body labels
• Bath and body tags
• Entire bath and body collection
[…] Spa basket — my own ideas – labels, custom wine labels […]
Great post. I love spa gift baskets, especially lavender. Easy to load them up with great gifts!