With personalized tags, labels, and wedding stationery.
If you’re planning your wedding by the beach, you may want to put together a simple welcome basket for your guests; something you can leave in their hotel room upon arrival to let them know you’re thankful they could make the trip. Fortunately, a beach-themed welcome basket doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated to assemble, and you can include as many or as few items as you’d like. Here are some of our suggestions:
All that wind and sand can make a person thirsty, so it’s a good idea to pack a bottle of water your guests can take with them for a walk on the beach. You can even include a bottle of your favorite beer or wine if you’re feeling fancy. Then, to tie your welcome basket beverages in with the rest of your wedding, personalize the bottles with Evermine’s waterproof bottle labels.
Include an inexpensive pair of sunnies, especially for those of your guests who don’t live near the coast and aren’t familiar with beach weather. For an added touch, dress them up with personalized gift tags that match your beverage labels.
Your guests may be hungry and tired from traveling, so treat them to a small bag of snacks to tide them over. We packaged our snacks in small cellophane bags sealed with heart-shaped personalized labels.
4. Enclosure Cards
Use your personalized enclosure cards to give your guests information about upcoming events, contact information, a list of your favorite restaurants – or anything else you’d like!
It’s always a good idea to wear sunblock on the beach, even on overcast days. Purchase travel-sized sunblock bottles at the store, or buy it in bulk and divide between smaller bottles. Either way, you can add a cute message for your guests with personalized labels that match the rest of your welcome basket’s packaging.
Used In This Project:
- Bottled Water Labels • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in sky.
- Square Labels • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in sky.
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in sky.
- Small Heart Labels • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in tangerine.
- Small Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in tangerine.
- Enclosure Cards • I chose the “Coco Palms” style in sky.
- Free Printables • I chose the Luggage Tag printables.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the small size.