Congrats! You’ve waited a lifetime, and it’s finally happened. He popped the question! And now it’s your turn to wow your bridesmaids with a sweet surprise. Ask your girls to be by your side with a bridesmaid bag filled with goodies.
Include a mini champagne bottle with a personalized label that says “It’s My Turn to Pop the Question, Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” You can tape a straw on the side for that added cuteness factor. Throw in a personalized card and a yummy snack. Your personalized card could say something sweet like “I couldn’t say ‘I Do’ without you!” Be sure to write a sweet, handwritten note on the back.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Kraft totes
- Mini champagne bottles
- Personalized champagne labels
- Washi Tape
- Paper straws
- Personalized cards
- A sweet treat
- Snack pouches
- Personalized favor tags
- Baker’s twine or ribbon
- Personalized bag labels
Fun sayings to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids:
- I’ve got my guy, but I need my girls
- Can’t say “I Do” without you
- It’s my turn to “pop” the question. Will you be my bridesmaid? (Perfect for a champagne proposal!)
- I’m not sure when or where, but I do know I want you there!
- I’m a very lucky bride to have my girls by my side
- My “I Do” wouldn’t be the same without you
- Dance with me, laugh with me, cry with me, toast with me… stand with me?
TIP: Include nail polishes to show off your wedding colors!
Like what you see? Shop the featured products in this post:
• Fancy Diamond Hang Tags • The “Whimsical Floral” style in champagne.
• 2.5-inch Circle Labels • The “Whimsical Floral” style in champagne.
• Square Labels • The “Whimsical Floral” style in champagne.
• Save the Date Cards • The “Whimsical Floral” style in champagne.
• Gift Totes
• Small Window Tin-Tie Bags