The holidays are the perfect time to spoil your friends and family with your favorite gift recipes. From cookies and cakes to jams and pickles, edible gifts are always appreciated, especially when you’ve taken the time to make them extra special.
Below we’ve listed 12 of our favorite gift recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. Some of them are easy to make, and some of them take a little more time, but they’re all worth the effort and will make a big impression on whoever you gift them to. Keep scrolling for the link to each recipe:
1. Christmas Morning Pancake Mix
2. White Chocolate-Dipped Ginger Cookies with Holly Leaves
3. Brownie Mix in a Jar
4. Homemade Bottles of Kahlua
5. Hot Buttered Rum Mix
6. Lump of Coal Cookies for the Naughty and Nice
7. S’more Fun Kits
8. Homemade Almond Milk with Vegan Sugar Cookies
9. Sugared Cranberries
10. Peppermint Bark
11. Homemade Eggnog
12. Lemon-Pistachio Wreath Cookies
For more holiday recipes, visit our Christmas and Holiday category.