Hosting a mermaid-themed birthday party or baby shower for the little one? We have three fun favor ideas that are super simple to put together, and will impress both your child and adult guests. And be sure to check out our Mermaid and Under the Sea party-themed Pinterest boards for more aquatic party inspiration:
1. Goldfish Snacks:
- Place a handful of goldfish snacks into each cellophane bag, fold down the top and seal with the small circle label (you may want to trim the bag down a bit to shorten the length). Center your rectangle label over the bag and smooth down. Display favors together on a table near the door for your guests to take home before they leave the party.
2. Sea Glass Mini Bottles
3. Swedish Fish
- Swedish Fish Candies
- Small Paper Favor Bags
- Scallop Shaped Mermaid Labels
- Square Mermaid Labels
Used In This Project:
- Square Labels • I chose the “Mermaid” style in cobalt.
- Scallop Labels • I chose the “Mermaid” style in cobalt.
- Rectangle Labels • I chose the “Mermaid” style in Bright Pink.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Mermaid” style in Bright Pink.
- Scallop Hang Tags • I chose the “Mermaid” style in Purple.
- Bottled Water labels • I chose the “Mermaid” style in Purple.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the small size.
- Small Paper Favor Bags • I chose the kraft color.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BIRTHDAY COLLECTION >