Throwing a baby shower for the new parents-to-be? We’ve got three clever baby shower favor ideas to help make the event extra memorable for both the guests and the new mom and dad. Arrange the favors on a table near the exit and they’ll double as party decorations and keepsakes your guests can take home:
1. “About to Pop” Soda Pop Favors
For this favor, all you need to do is purchase regular soda cans and package them with Evermine’s large paper favor bags. The favor bags come in both white and kraft colors, but we chose kraft because we thought they’d pair perfectly with our personalized Floral Baby circle labels. Once your cans are packaged in the bags, just secure them with some twine and attach your label.
2. “To Bee” Honey Jar Favors
These honey jar baby shower favors double as cute birth announcements for the grandparents! There’s no sweeter way to let your mom and dad know you’re pregnant than with a jar of delicious, golden honey. Add one of our Bumble Bee favor tags and some colorful twine, and your favor is set to give.
3. “Baby is Blooming” Seed Packet Favors
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Floral Baby” style in pink and aruba.
- Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Bumble Bee” style in bright pink, lilac and bahama blue.
- Square Labels • I chose the “Flower Garden” style in peach.
- Paper Favor Bags • I chose the large size for the soda pop favors and the small size for the flower seed packet favors.
More Baby Shower Favor Ideas:
$1 Baby Shower Favor: Pastel Lollipops Pretzel Treat Baby Shower Favors S’more Trail Mix Baby Shower Favors Circus Baby Shower + Candy Popcorn Favors
Shop Our Baby Collection: