3 Easy Teacher Valentine Ideas
Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your child’s favorite teacher can be a challenge. But the simplest idea can become a great gesture of your gratitude. Here are 3 easy ideas your teachers will love:
1. Apple of My Eye
An apple is the classic gift for a teacher. Simply add a custom label with a personal message from your child to make this healthy valentine a real treat.
• Fresh apple (treat them to organic)
• Petal shape label in Vintage Burlap style, Burlap Grapefruit
2. Bee Mine
I don’t know about you, but I love treating myself to a brand new stick of Burt Bee’s lip balm. Add personalized labels to the packaging and lip balm tube for a truly personal and unique gift any teacher would love.
• Burt Bee’s Lip Balm
• Rectangle label (shape 05) in Swing style, Peach. (Note: Leave the bottom text field of the label blank as it will overlap some when you wrap it around the lip balm tube.)
• Rectangle label (shape 06) in Swing style, Peach.
3. You’re My Cup Of Tea
Use our free printable tea envelopes to repackage your favorite tea. Add custom labels and tags with a personalized message from your child.
• Single tea bags (your favorite flavor)
• Free printable tea envelope
• Square labels in Chalkboard style, Pale Pink.
• Small diamond tags in Chalkboard style, Pale Pink.
More Valentine’s Day Ideas:
DIY Hanging Twig Heart 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Sauce Red Velvet Marbled Bars Hot Chocolate Truffle Balls
Shop Our Valentine’s Day Collection:
Being in the labeling business for more than a decade I must say that I am very impressed with your custom labeling. The tea bags with “You’re My Cup of Tea” is genius – I love it!!!