Want to add a burst of color to you Fourth of July party? 3D paper stars are the best way to do it! They’re a quick and easy DIY that you can spread out on a table top (try stacking a few for a fun layered look- as pictured above), adhere to a wall, or even add a hole-punch and string them onto some bakers twine for a pretty banner. Read on for all the info you need to start creating your own!
- Free Printable 3D Stars Template
- Paper in your desired colors (try some of these Free Printable Patterns)
- Trim out your 3D Stars template printable
- Lay your template on a sheet of colored paper then trace around the outer edges of the star lightly with a pencil
- Trim out your paper star
- Begin folding your star, referencing to your guide template