‘Tis the season for sharing love and cuteness! When coming up with clever ideas for classroom valentines, simplicity is key. Here are 4 fun ideas that your kids will love both making and giving to their classmates this Valentine’s Day:
1. Sealed With A Kiss
• Hershey’s Kisses (I chose the caramel flavor)
• Small Circle Labels in Circus style, Pale Pink
• Fancy Square Labels in Circus style, Pale Pink
• Heart Clasp Favor Boxes in Pearl Ivory
2. You’re A Hit, Valentine!
• M&M’s (or other valentine candy)
• 4 oz canning jars (I found mine at my local grocery store)
• Circle labels in Baseball style, White & Red
• Small diamond tags in Boxicle style, Red (note: I requested a font change for this tag so it matched the Baseball label. You can do this in the ‘special instructions’ when you place your order.)
3. Be My Love Bug
4. I Chews You!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas:
Valentine Candy Bottles DIY Paper Heart Garland Sweetheart Cupcakes S’more Pops
Shop Our Valentine’s Day Collection: