Like many American families, I look forward to our annual 4th of July get-together. Living in Portland, July 4th usually marks our official beginning of summer (no more rain!). My family has a tradition of hosting a barbecue potluck in my mom’s backyard. We grill hamburgers and invite friends and family to bring their favorite summer dish and join us. Once the sun begins to set we then all walk down to the waterfront to watch the fireworks.
For this year’s party, I’m excited to use the new 4th of July printables and custom beer labels from Evermine/My Own Labels! Everything you need to add some patriotic flair to your annual 4th of July party- napkin wrappers and snack baskets (designed for easy assembly are perfect for holding burgers, french fries, potato salad, and even pie!)
Before putting our beer on ice, I relabeled the bottles with personalized vinyl beer labels. I chose the Boxicle style in red and uploaded an image of an American flag (I found one on Google Images) for a “4th of July Brew”. They turned out looking so nice I couldn’t resist getting some coordinating blue beer labels in Fest style for a “Home of the Brave Brew”.
Used In This Project:
- Large Bottle Labels • I chose the “Fest” style in Lapis.
- Collar Labels • I chose the “Fest” style in Lapis.
- Bottle Cap Labels • I chose the “Fest” style in Lapis.
- Large Bottle Labels • I chose the “Boxicle” style in Red.
- Collar Labels • I chose the “Boxicle” style in Red.
- Bottle Cap Labels • I chose the “Boxicle” style in Red.
- 4th of July Snack Baskets • Download, print and assemble for free.
- 4th of July Napkin Wrappers • Download, print and assemble for free.
More 4th of July Ideas:
4th of July Caprese Kabobs Patriotic Bubble Favors 4th of July Sparkler Favors Fruit Infused Lemonade