4th of July Root Beer Float Kits
4th of July is coming up and this year I’ve decided to gift Root Beer Float Kits to my friends and family. To me, a root beer float is the classic American treat, and what better time to enjoy one than on July 4th! Creating this kit was both fun and easy, and will make the perfect hostess gifts when we do our annual 4th of July BBQ hop.
Root Beer Float Kit
Recipe Type: Drinks, Dessert
- Large basket or container
- Bottled root beer
- Custom bottle labels
- Paper straws
- Wood or plastic spoons
- Ice cream scoop
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or an ice cream coupon or gift certificate would work great)
- Paper napkins
- To assemble my kit, I first soaked the labels off the bottles of root beer and added Liberty style [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/beer_labels/” target=”_blank”]custom labels[/url] that say, “Just Add Ice Cream.” I found the large red container, blue ice cream scoop and mason jar mugs at my favorite store, The Dollar Tree, and carefully arranged everything together. I sure hope my friends and family love this idea!
Used In This Project:
- Large Oval Labels • I chose the “Liberty” style in deep blue and red.
- Bottle Collar Labels • I chose the “Liberty” style in deep blue and red.
More Gift Ideas:
Firework Cookies 4th of July Cupcakes 4th of July Candy Favors + DIY Twist Ties 4th of July Party + Free Printables
- Beer Labels
- Beer Coasters
- Bottle Carriers
- Wedding Beer Labels
- Birthday Beer Labels
OMG! The rootbeer float is fantastic. I made it yesterday when I had a craving for sugar and it hit the spot. I got the recipe off of the Recipies, of course. But in short, you mix 2 tbls of heavy cream with diet rootbeer. I feel that this is the answer to my sticking to the low carb diets. This time I have been making dishes from the Recipes and that too is also the answer to sticking to this diet. Before I would just have chunks of protein nothing fancy. Consequently, by making my food taste good and having something sweet, I feel I just may be successful this time around.