Today we want to share a simple and fun baby shower favor idea that isn’t your typical sugar-laden baked good (not that we have anything against sweet treats!). These ABC & 123 magnets are not only perfect for baby showers, but they’re also useful for displaying cute photos and artwork on the refrigerator door at home.
- Cut several 1-inch strips of cardstock.
- Trim to 3½ inches in length, and place your magnets so that A and 1 are back to back. Repeat the same with B & 2, and C & 3.
- Cut another strip of cardstock that's 2¾ inches wide and 5.5 inches tall. Fold in half.
- Place your strip of cardstock with the magnets inside your cellophane bags and fold the excess bag lengthwise toward the back.
- Fold the top of the cellophane bag down.
- Place the folded 2¾-inch width strip over the bag and staple down over the top.
- Place your scallop label over the staple.
- Repeat the process for all your magnets favors. Place on a display for your baby shower guests!
- Scallop Labels • I chose the “Twinkle Twinkle” style in cappuccino.
- Button Magnets • I chose the “Twinkle Twinkle” style in every available color.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the small size.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BABY SHOWER COLLECTION >