What you need:
- Mini candles
- Tags – Size 23, Scallop Edge, Blue
- Labels – Size 12, Watercolor Confetti, Rose Quartz/serenity
- Start making your candles. You can read on how to make it here.
- Order your labels and tags at least two weeks before the Baptism celebration. This ensures you have everything in time to prepare your favors. If you are using 4-ounce mason jars as well, we found that size 12 labels and size 23 tags work perfectly.
For the labels, we used the bible verse Be the light from Matthew 5:14. We listed other bible verses you can use later in the post.
- Assemble your packaging. We placed a label on the lid and tied the twine into a bow with a tag.
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path
Jesus said, “I am the light of the world”
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven
The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid