Basketball season is just around the corner! If you have a basketball-fan in the family, create a baskeball-themed bar/bat mitzvah!
There’s several ways to incorporate this exciting sport into your son or daughter’s celebration, but our favorite includes food – specifically candy!
You can have these goodie bags already prepared or you can set up a candy bar so your guests can fill a bag themselves.
What you need:
- Circle Label: Basketball, Black & Red, Size 11
- Luggage Tags: Simple Edge, Deep Red, Size 12 (Font: Trend Slab)
- I used the design request form to ask if “For Coming to My Bar Mitzvah” can be in the font Trend Slab One and can be sized down a bit smaller.
- Large Window Tin-Tie Bags
- An assortment of orange, yellow and red candy
- Evermine – Order and gather all your necessary materials. The labels and tags come in an large variety of colors so you can pick the colors of your favorite basketball team.
- Purchase your favorite candy and treats. I picked orange, yellow, and red sweets to match the vivid colors of the basketball theme.
- Place a basketball circle label near the top of the window of each tin-tie bag.
- Then attach the luggage tag with white string near the top.