Bridesmaid Gifts: DIY Flower Flip-Flops
Treat your bridesmaids to something special and handmade by you! These DIY Flower Flip Flops are perfect for wearing by the pool, after a pedicure, or even during the wedding reception!
DIY Flower Flip-Flops
Recipe Type: Craft
- Flip flops (I found mine at The Dollar Tree)
- Cotton fabric
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Fabric scissors
- Nail Polish
- Needle & thread
- Step One: Make fabric flowers.
- Step Two: Attach flower to flip flops.
- Step Three: Paint straps with nail polish.
For the full tutorial, visit [url href=”http://adventures-in-making.com/diy-flower-flip-flops/” target=”_blank”]Adventures-In-Making.com[/url].
To add a finishing touch to your handmade gifts, tie the flip flops together with a custom gift tag and matching ribbon.
Used In This Project:
- Scallop Favor Tags • I chose the “Summer Poppy” style in pale green and turquoise.
More Wedding Gift Ideas:
DIY Wedding Hangover Kits Groomsman Gift: Cocktail Kit Kid Wedding Favor $1 Wedding Favors
Shop Our Food/Craft Collection:
[…] These DIY Flower Flip Flops are perfect for wearing by the pool, after a pedicure, or even…. Bridesmaid Gifts: DIY Flower Flip-Flops | Evermine Blog Sewing Upcycle: DIY Sandals from Flip-Flops – Craftsy Flip-flops, the quintessential […]