Carrot lemonade is not something I ever thought I would like, but I was pleasantly surprised! I now make this unique beverage for just about every backyard party because I love to watch people’s reactions. They start off wary, maybe even a bit confused, but then they taste it and then – a smile! That look that says, “Hey, this is good!”
If you have a juicer, then grab a bag of juicing carrots. The sweet creaminess of freshly-juiced carrots can’t be beat. In a pinch, you can always use a bottle of fresh carrot juice, which can usually be found in the coolers near the produce section. I would, however, suggest that the lemon juice is freshly squeezed for this recipe. It will make all the difference in the world to the final drink.
- 1 ½ cups carrot juice
- 1 cup water
- ½ cups freshly squeezed lemon
- ½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Mix the water, lemon juice and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. It will help the process if you mix the lemon and sugar first and slowly add water to help dissolve it.
- Add in the finely grated ginger and the carrot juice. Mix well then transfer to a serving bottle that can be labeled and set on ice for the party guests!
Used In This Project:
- Large Labels • I chose the “Royal Suite” style in tangerine.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND BEVERAGE COLLECTION >