Banana Muffins are my favorite, and this quick and easy recipe is my go-to for a fabulous dessert! For entertaining, I love to give my dessert table a personal touch. I simply choose my label of choice and adhere it to a matching square of card stock folded in half. This becomes a fun way to dress up a dessert display!
I love to stack platters with desserts as well as lay out the dessert straight on the table! The cards with labels will bring the whole look together. Chic. Simple. Delicious!
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Using a mixer, beat the oil, sugar and egg. Then on the lowest speed, stir in mashed banana, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Spoon batter into cupcake holders and bake at 350 degrees for 12 – 18 minutes.
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPMI03-46/”][img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_1890.jpg” width=”680″ height=”907″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Chana’s Favorite Banana Muffins | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”][/url]
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Mai Li” style.
More Recipe Ideas:
Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows Caramel Apple Cookie Cups Homemade Palmiers Salted Caramels
Shop Our Food/Craft Collection: