Grounds for Celebration: Coffee Wedding Favors
Calling all coffee-lovers! Give your guests the gift of delicious caffeine for your wedding with coffee wedding favors. This is perfect if you own/know a local roaster or if your go-to drink in the morning is a cup of joe. It’s incredibly easy to prepare and takes minutes to assemble.
What you need:
- Small Window Tin-Tie Bags
Note: If you’re giving a big batch of coffee, we recommend using the large tin-tie bags without windows. This is to limit the amount of sun exposure to your coffee grounds.
- Tags – we used Graceful Floral in luggage tag shape 1B
- Labels – we used Chalkboard in size 38
- Patterned twine
- Coffee grounds
- Purchase your favorite package of coffee beans – you can either grind them yourself or buy them pre-ground.
- Pour and enclose them them into a tin-tie bag.
- Tie a luggage tag with patterned twine near the top.
- Don’t be afraid to give out different kinds of coffee. We used caffeinated and decaffeinated, but you can offer different flavors, roasts, or brands. Just create labels for each so your guests can pick and choose which one they like best.