I love the smell and feeling of peppermint, especially when it comes to feet. There is something about the refreshing coolness on feet that feels good no matter what time of year it is. In winter, when feet can get especially dry, it’s good practice to apply foot balm right after a bath or shower. It makes feet and legs feels tingly while giving off a fresh scent, and helps to ease pain.
If you have calluses or cracked heels, this foot balm helps to soften them. Combined with exfoliation to help remove the dry skin, feet can be repaired to pedicure-perfect in a short time. Plus, it absorbs quickly so you won’t be left with slippery feet in a damp bathroom.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 25g grated beeswax
- 25 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IMG_8505.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Peppermint Foot Balm | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”]
- Melt the oils and wax together over medium-low heat in a double boiler or a Turkish coffee pot. If the beeswax you have is a solid chunk, grate it using a cheese grater to allow it to melt faster and keep the oils from warming too much. Add essential oils when the oils and wax are melted. Pour into a heat-proof container and leave undisturbed for 6-8 hours to cool.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IMG_8516.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Peppermint Foot Balm | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”]
- Apply balm to clean, dry feet and rub in well. For a deep treatment, apply generously and cover with socks before going to bed.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IMG_8593.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Cooling Peppermint Foot Balm | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”]
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Lemonade Stand” style in blue.
- Heart Hang Tags • I chose the “Lemonade Stand” style in blue.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BATH AND BODY COLLECTION >