The 2016 wedding season is here and that of course means it’s time to start planning Bachelorette parties for all the brides-to-be! We always love unique and fresh party ideas— so when one of our customers placed an order for a bachelorette party favor labels with the text “Countdown to Lockdown” we were inspired to put together our own favor along with a free printable that tied together with the theme!
To get started we gathered a few jail-inspired bachelorette necessities —
Tattoos. Check. Classic black + white prison-wear inspired stripes. Check. Mugshot signage for photos. Check. Nail polish + file . Check. Lipstick. Check. Alcohol (of course!). Triple check! — and then we were ready to create some Evermine labels and tags for the finished look. We used a mix of three of our label and tag styles in a black, white and hot pink color palette to keep everything coordinated.
What you’ll need:
• LARGE WINE GLASSES
• DIY PAPER POM POMS (see tutorial)
• GOLD TATTOOS – Jess of the Etsy shop the Bachelorettes provided us with some shimmery gold tattoos that were the perfect addition to our favor.
• CUSTOM LIPSTICK LABELS – size 03 labels in “Royal Suite” style in hot pink
• PIN-BACK BUTTONS – we selected “Modern Museo” style in Tuxedo + the “Moracco” style in hot pink for the bachelorette
• NAIL POLISH + FILES
• THIN, WIRED RIBBON for tying polish to nail files (we used a gold ribbon)
• WIDE, SATIN RIBBON for tying a bow onto the wine glasses, and also for tying to wine bottles
• COTTON STRING for attaching tag to large bow on wine glasses
• SQUARE HANG TAGS – size 01 hang tags in “Morocco” in bright pink
• WINE BOTTLES
• CUSTOM WINE LABELS – shape 17 “Morocco” style in bright pink
• FREE PRINTABLE BACHELORETTE MUGSHOT – Mugshot Sign in Morocco Style
Download the FREE printable here.