Crunchy Ramen Snack Mix
Author: Rachel Beyer
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
- 2 packages ramen, broken into small pieces (discard seasoning packets)
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sesame sticks (or wasabi peas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss ramen, peanuts, cashews, and cornflakes with oil until coated. Spread mixture in a thin even layer.
- Combine curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt; sprinkle over ramen mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in sesame sticks and let cool completely before serving. Makes 6 cups.
I packaged my snack mix in hand-painted paper plate baskets using this tutorial by Amy Christie. I also added a custom circle tag in Rustic Retro style.
Used In This Project:
- Circle Hang Tags • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in Coral.
More Back to School Ideas:
Back to School with Evermine DIY Crayon Favors Personalized School Supplies Back to School Recipes
Shop Our Food/Craft Collection: