Crunchy Ramen Snack Mix
Recipe Type: Snacks
Recipe adapted from [url href=”http://www.marthastewart.com/924982/crunchy-ramen-snack-mixhttp://” target=”_blank”]Martha Stewart.[/url]
- 2 packages ramen, broken into small pieces (discard seasoning packets)
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sesame sticks (or wasabi peas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss ramen, peanuts, cashews, and cornflakes with oil until coated. Spread mixture in a thin even layer.
- Combine curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt; sprinkle over ramen mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in sesame sticks and let cool completely before serving. Makes 6 cups.
Used In This Project:
- Circle Hang Tags • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in Coral.
More Back to School Ideas:
Back to School with Evermine DIY Crayon Favors Personalized School Supplies Back to School Recipes
Shop Our Food/Craft Collection: