All you need for this easy DIY slime recipe is 3 ingredients: water, Borax and glitter glue! We chose blue glitter glue for our “Mermaid Water” slime, but Elmer’s glitter glue comes in a whole rainbow of different colors so you can really have a lot of fun making different colored slimes or even mixing them! Scroll down for all the details!
– 1 Bottle of Glitter Glue
– 1/2 Cup water
– 1 Cup of warm water (to dissolve borax into)
– 1 tsp of Borax
– Large Mixing Bowl
– Large Spoon
– Measuring Cup
– Measuring Spoons
1. To begin measure out 1/2 cup of water and pour into your mixing bowl.
2. Add entire bottle of glitter glue into the mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Next, measure 1 cup of warm water in your measuring cup.
4. Add 1 tsp of Borax into your measuring cup full of warm water and stir well (until it is dissolved)
5. Add 1/4 cup of your Borax Water to your glue/water mixture and stir (you won’t need the entire cup of Borax water)*
6. Next is the fun part! Need the slime until it becomes stretchy and soft. Add a little more Borax water if it still seems too sticky.
*Note: Begin by adding 1/4 cup of borax water and mix, then add a tablespoon at a time until you get the consistency you want. The more borax water you add to the glue/water mixture the firmer the slime will be.
Small Mason Jars
Elements Fancy Diamond Hang Tags in “Bright Pink”, “White”, and “Sea Glass” with font: Smoothie Shoppe
Elements Icon Shape 12 Circle Labels in “Bright Pink”, “White”, and “Sea Glass” with font: Smoothie Shoppe and icon: #0345