This is a fun and super easy Halloween recipe the kids will love to help with!
DIY Halloween Treat Idea: Bone Appetit!
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 1 Bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 Bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 Bag of mini marshmallows
- 6-12 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Push a mini marshmallow on each end of a pretzel stick.
- Melt white chocolate chips by heating in the microwave for 20 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth (about 1 minute). Stir in the vegetable oil as needed.
- Using a fork, dip assembled pretzels in white chocolate. Shake off the excess and place on baking sheet.
- Place tray in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set.