- White Cocoa Mix
- Large Marshamallows
- regular cocoa mix (optional, for creating layers)
- [i]Food decorating pens for drawing snowman faces
- Mason Jars (16 oz/pint jars were used for this project)
- To make Melted Snowman gifts simply fill two thirds of a mason jar full of white cocoa mix.
- Draw snowman faces on your large marshmallows using a food decorating pen and then add them to the top layer.
- With a sharpie draw buttons and arms on the outside of your jar and you’ve completed your snowman!
- Finish with a personalized holiday label and matching tag.
Enjoy a nice cozy mug of melted snowman by adding three heaping scoops of snowman mix to hot water and top with a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.