With the holidays right around the corner, we’re sharing some of our favorite tips and tricks for wrapping your gifts! Here you’ll find links to all our favorite packaging how-to’s, including articles for tying the perfect bow, styling your tin-tie bags, or using cloth for gifts wrapped furoshoki-style. Then, deep scrolling to find more inspiration showcasing just a few unique packaging ideas that feature personalized holiday gift tags and labels from our shop. They’ll help give all your gifts, favors and stocking stuffers a unique, special touch. We hope these ideas help inspire you to get wrapping! Click on any link for more details:
How to Make Dip-Dyed Treat Bags
How To: DIY Potato Stamp Gift Wrap
More Packaging Inspiration
- Magnet favors packaged in cellophane bags.
- Free printable holiday chain packaging embellishments.
- Scallop-cut embellished tin-tie bags.
- Fire starter kits packaged in tiny jars.
- Free printable luggage-shaped hang tags.
- Treats packaged in window tin-tie bags with personalized labels and embellishments.
- Muslin gift bags for tea.
- Make your own gift tag ornaments to attach to all your packages.
- Make cupcakes and package them in gift boxes.
- A clever way to package tea home blends.
- Make your own homemade treats and package them in paper favor bags with personalized labels.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HOLIDAY COLLECTION >