Make this easy Bunny Chow snack mix for all the little bunnies this Easter. This cute and simple favor is a seasonal twist on the classic puppy chow recipe that is just as delicious and hard to resist. Spend an afternoon with the kids whipping up a batch and enjoy!
- 9 cups of rice chex
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- ½ cup of nutella
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of M&Ms (we used the seasonal Easter bag)
- Place your rice chex in a large bowl and set aside
- Place chocolate chips, nutella and butter in a separate microwaveable bowl
- Heat for one minute, stopping to stir.
- Continue microwaving in increments of 20 seconds until the mixture is completely melted together.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour your mixture over the rice chex and gently mix it around until it's evenly coated.
- Place the rice chex and powdered sugar into a large Ziploc bag and toss to coat.
- Pour your chex mix onto a lined baking sheet and let it set for about 20 mins.
- Mix in M&Ms before serving or package your Bunny Chow for a cute and easy Easter favor