I remember hunting for Easter eggs in my childhood. Hunting around the house and garden, finding little candy eggs and collecting them in a basket. There was always one extra special treat hidden on the bookshelf or under a cushion: the chocolate bunny.
Oh how I loved to find the chocolate bunny, rip open the box, and take the first bite of his ears. Sweet milk chocolate is just too irresistible to not gobble up, bunny or not. It is a fond memory, and one that I would like to share with my family. I may not be able to invite them all to my house for the big hunt, but I can certainly send the sentiment their way with this adorable bunny in a jar craft.
- Choose a bunny to fit inside a large jar. I used a flip top jar from Ikea and a Lindt chocolate bunny.
- Place some shredded paper at the bottom of the jar.
- Layer some chocolate eggs around the edges of the jar.
- Remove the red ribbon from the bunny and add a purple one. Add a label to the bunny that reads, "Happy Easter." Then place the bunny inside the jar.
- Add a few more eggs around the bunny and seal up the jar. Add a label to the side that reads, " Some Bunny Loves You," and another "Happy Easter" label to the top of the jar.
Used In This Project:
- Square Labels • I chose the “Polka Dots” style in Bright Pink.
- Heart Labels • I chose the “Polka Dots” style in Bright Pink.