Easter Bunny Tails
Looking for a cute Easter treat that’s a bit different than chocolate eggs? These favour bags make for a fun gift to give after the hunt, or perhaps they can be used for the hunt!
Send marshmallow-loving families home from Easter brunch with a bag of bunny tails “collected from your garden.” Use a white tin-tie bag with a window to show off the collection. Add an Easter themed tag with a poem or message to your guests:
Delivering Eggs in Everyone’s Yard.
Hopping here & there,
Oh No! He lost his tail!
It’s a simple project, no doubt. Isn’t that just what we could use right now? Something that is simple? Yeah, we can! So in the event that marshmallows aren’t the sweet that tickles your fancy, then here is a list of other confectionary treats that would work just as well:
- Coconut covered marshmallows
- Powdered sugar covered doughnut holes
- Coconut covered doughnut holes
- White jellybeans
- White Lindor chocolate balls (wrappers removed)
- White chocolate truffles
- White chocolate rum balls
- White candy covered nuts
- Yogurt covered nuts or raisins
- White Jordan almonds
- Scotch mints
Now all there is left to do is order easter labels and you have an easy but pretty-darn-adorable Easter gift.
Used In This Project:
- Large Labels • I chose the “Posies” style in Sage.
- Scallop Labels • I chose the “Posies” style in Sage.
- Paper Tin-Tie Bags • I chose the window tin-tie bags in white.
More Easter Gift Ideas:
Easter Egg Gift Baskets Mini Easter Terreriums Handmade Doily Baskets Easter Basket Favors
Cute idea where did you find the bags with windows.
Hey Meme, you can purchase the window tin-tie bags on the site here: http://www.evermine.com/paper-tin-tie-bags/