Halloween is a fun time of year to create spooky, tasty and colorful, homemade gifts. And that’s exactly what you get when you create this easy Halloween Bark! Add the finished product to festive Evermine packaging and you get a unique and delicious snack for classroom parties, co-workers and neighbors.
The eyes peering out at you are adorable and the bright colors of the candy corn and M&Ms really make it pop!
For gifting, line a small white Evermine gift box with parchment paper and stack a few bark pieces inside. I then added Evermine custom Halloween labels on the top and front of the boxes to add a personal, spooky message.
From my family to yours, Happy Halloween!
- 3 cups of chocolate chips – I chose semi-sweet
- Your Choice of Candy: Candy Corn, M&Ms, Kit Kats, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (cut into quarters), Candy Eyes
- Step 1 – Melt 3 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave or on your stovetop. Stir the melted chips until the mixture is smooth.
- Step 2 – Line a baking tray with wax paper and pour the chocolate mixture onto the paper. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Step 3 – Sprinkle or place the candy pieces on top of the chocolate and place the candy bark in the refrigerator to cool 45 minutes, or until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Step 4 – Remove the bark from the refrigerator and carefully slide it and the wax paper onto a cutting board. Use a pizza cutter to cut the bark into smaller, edible pieces.
- I put my candy bark back in the refrigerator immediately after cutting it up into pieces to keep it from melting.
Used In This Project:
- Small Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Spook” style in smoke.
- Square Labels • I chose the “Spook” style in smoke.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >