Fall is here! Celebrate the pumpkin season with a fun, colorful twist (bonus! no carving necessary). These are:
- Simple to make
- Festive decorations for fall
- Thoughtful gifts
Materials & Tools:
-Craft Paints (Acrylic Paint)
-Small Pumpkins with stems
-Evermine Hang Tags
-Scissors to cut twine
-Garbage Bags or paper bags
- Find a clear working space and protect it by taping down large paper bags, plastic garbage bags or something similar.
- Pour paint into bowls, mixing in just a tiny bit of water (if desired) to thin it out so it is more fluid, though not so much that it becomes watery.
- Fill a mason jar with water (for rinsing paint brushes).
- Paint! For a solid base color, simply set your pumpkin right in the bowl of paint and use a larger sized brush to evenly coat the pumpkin.
- Set painted pumpkin aside on wax paper to dry.
- Once dried, you can get even more creative by dipping in a second color, painting on more details with the finer brush, or drawing henna-inspired designs with gel pens (sharpies or paint markers also work well for this).
- Set aside again to dry.
- Tie on personalized Evermine hang tags with twine for gifting!