‘Tis the season for all things Halloween! I look forward to Halloween every year. I love the fun costumes, the scary movies, and, of course, the parties. I love getting creative with my cooking this time of year, too, and decided to whip up a batch of Eyeball Cupcakes to serve at my annual Halloween party.
This recipe is perfect to make with kids! Let them help you decorate each cupcake.
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Your favorite vanilla frosting
- Red gel frosting
- Gummy lifesavers
- Chocolate chips
- Bake your favorite cupcakes! I used Betty Crocker's chocolate fudge cake mix and made both normal and mini size cupcakes. Let cool completely.
- Frost each cupcake with vanilla frosting. Place one gummy lifesaver at the center of each cupcake and then a chocolate chip into the center of the gummy.
- Use red gel frosting to draw veins around the center of the eyeball.
Used In This Project:
More Halloween Party Ideas:
Homemade Popcorn Balls Candy Corn Bark Spook Halloween Party Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
Shop Our Halloween Collection: