Fall Wedding Favor: Apple Cider Mix
Give thanks to your guests with this sweet mix of sugar and spices they can simmer right into their freshly pressed fall apple cider.
What you need:
- Labels – Scallop edge, shape 12, peach
- Tags – Scallop edge, shape 10, peach
Note: In the design request form, ask to style the tags similiar to this post!
- 4 oz canning jars
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 whole cloves
- Personalize and order your labels and tags. We used “The Perfect Mix” but here are a few alternatives:
- Love is the spice of life
- She was the apple of his eye and he liked to sit down be cider
- Always by my cider
- Assemble your apple cider mix jars. Start with the raw sugar layer and top it off with the cloves.
- Place the labels on the lids and tie the tag onto each favor.
- And you’re done! Arrange the jars of apple cider mix on a table near the entrance of the the reception area so guests can pick one up before they leave.
Couple photo: Stephanie K. Photography