My little family of 5 LOVES movies! We talk about movies, the kids dress up like their favorite movie superheroes and we even give each other DVDs for birthdays and holidays. Whether we go to our local theater to see the latest flick, or we hunker down in the family room to watch our favorite movies on DVD, we can’t get enough.
I wanted to create something special to go along with our family movie nights at home that my kids could look forward to. That’s when I came up with the idea of Movie Night Snack Packs! With two of our boys under the age of 7, food and drink spills are a frequent occurrence. Snack Packs create the perfect place to nestle a re-usable beverage container, a bowl of sweets, and, of course, delicious popcorn.
- • Kraft Food trays ordered from Etsy
- • Kraft Snack Bowls and Plastic Mason Jars from my local Hobby Lobby store
- • Candy and Fruit Snacks – I mixed Mike and Ike candy with Welch’s Fruit Snacks
- • Microwave Popcorn
- To personalize our Snack Packs, I ordered custom labels in the “Lemonade Stand” style from Evermine. Placing the labels on the food trays and mason jars really added a fun and unique element.
- I can’t wait to present these to the family at our next movie night! These will even make a great addition to birthday parties that include a movie and a sleepover. No more fighting over the popcorn bowl and spilled juice…each kiddo can have their own, personal Snack Pack.
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Lemonade Stand” style in red.
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Lemonade Stand” style in red.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE PARTY COLLECTION >