Favor Friday: Shot Glass Favors
Give your guests a wedding favor they can actually use during your reception! These shot glass wedding favors are budget-friendly, super simple to put together and a fun way to liven up the party. Add personalized labels with cute wording – something like Take a Shot – We Tied the Knot! – in a color and/or style that will coordinate with your wedding’s theme.
Display these shot glasses on a favor table at your reception, or place one per table setting with a bottle of your favorite liquor so each table can toast the bride and groom!
Shot Glass Favors
Recipe Type: Wedding Favors
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPFO1B-65/” target=”_blank”]Personalized labels[/url]
- One shot glass for every guest
- Ribbon or twine
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/cellophane-bags/” target=”_blank”]Small Cellophane bags[/url]
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/shot-glass-favors_0005.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1019″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Shot Glass Favor Ideas | Evermine Weddings | evermine.com”]
- Place one personalized label in your style/color of choice on each shot glass. Place shot glass in a small sized cellophane bag and secure with coordinating colored ribbon. Give one shot glass out to each of your wedding guest to use during the reception and then take home.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/shot-glass-favors_0002.jpg” width=”680″ height=”454″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Shot Glass Favor Ideas | Evermine Weddings | evermine.com”]
Used In This Project:
- Square Labels • I chose the “Forest Romance” style in sea glass.
- Small Cellophane Bags
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >