I’m always looking for homemade gifts I can give to people for their dogs. This all-natural shampoo is packed with essential oils that fleas hate, but the castile soap is kind to fur. It has a fresh scent and it leaves fur glossy and flea-free. I use it on my own pooch and happily make up a bunch of extras to give to friends and family.
- Add all ingredients together in a bottle and shake to combine. Give the shampoo a good shake and use for up to 1 year.
- Use shampoo monthly during flea season to deter fleas. Work shampoo into wet fur into a lather and give puppy a good scrub.
- If your pampered pooch does get fleas, then follow the shampoo with an apple cider rinse. Apply apple cider vinegar liberally all over the fur and skin and massage in. Rinse well with warm water and repeat if needed.
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Festive Stripes” style in green with a design request to change the background from green to white.
- Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Festive Stripes” style in green with a design request to change the background from green to white.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >