Here is a simple and easy gift idea: label a set of freezer bags with partially blank labels so that the recipient can write in the names of their fabulous frozen dishes. This idea makes a lot of sense for folks who have received food gifts, like new parents or anyone with a loving auntie or uncle who is prolific in the kitchen. Personalized freezer bags can be a very usable and sweet token of your appreciation, and they are super easy and quick to put together!
I made these charming packages for Uncle Jason and Aunt Nin in just a few minutes using just a few materials:
- Sturdy freezer bags
- Large tin-tie bags in kraft
- Large bottle shape personalized labels
- Rectangular shape personalized labels
- Circle shape personalized hang tags
The last five items on the above list can be ordered online from evermine.com (white or cream string comes with each hang tag order, but pictured here is colorful jute I purchased from a craft store) so you won’t have to go out of your way to put together this gift.
Simply label six freezer bags with the large bottle labels.
Used In This Project:
- Large Labels • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in coral, sunflower and seaglass.
- Rectangle Labels • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in coral, sunflower and seaglass.
- Circle Hang Tags • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in coral, sunflower and seaglass.
- Tin-Tie Bags • I chose the kraft color.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >