Looking for a fun way to share the news about your baby with your friends and family? Create these Gender Reveal Gift Boxes made using blue or pink treats. We went with jelly beans for our treat boxes, but you could use any type of candy you’d like. Just personalize the packaging, and give them out at your baby shower (or just for fun) to reveal the surprise inside:
- Jelly Beans (blue for boy, pink for blue)
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/cellophane-bags/” target=”_blank”]Small Cellophane Bags[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/gift-boxes/” target=”_blank”]Small Gift Boxes[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPKC28-36/”]Small Circle Labels[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPKC12-36/” target=”_blank”]2-inch Circle Labels[/url]
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Gender-Reveal-Treat-Boxes_00051.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Gender Reveal Treat Boxes_0005″]
- Gather all your materials. Scoop jelly beans into cellophane bags and seal with small circle label. Place cellophane bag inside small gift box. Finish off the gift box packaging with your 2-inch personalized circle label.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Gender-Reveal-Treat-Boxes_00041.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Gender Reveal Treat Boxes_0004″]
- Embellish your gift boxes with a neutral colored ribbon, and give out to all your friends and family!
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Chick” style in lilac.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Chick” style in grapefruit or aruba.
- Small Gift Boxes
- Small Cellophane Bags
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BABY SHOWER COLLECTION >