Getaway Welcome Baskets
(Used in this project: Labels, Gift Tags and Coasters in Color Wash style.)
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful trip to the Oregon Coast. A group of about twelve of our friends got together, pooled our money and rented a large, beautiful beach house near Lincoln City. Since the friends consisted of married couples, all of which decided to leave the kids at home, we called it our “Couples Beach Retreat”.
Keeping with the spirit of the mini getaway vacation, I decided to make each couple a gift basket. The baskets included a personalized bottle of wine, a couple of wine glasses, a scented candle and a hand held personal massager. I placed the baskets on each bedside table before the guests arrived, and had so much fun listening to all the oh’s and ah’s as they discovered them. I also had some personalized coasters made and spread them throughout the house. They really added to the feel of the weekend, and made great keepsakes for folks who wanted to take them home.
Used In This Project:
- Rectangle Coasters • I chose the “Color Wash” style in Aruba.
- Circle Tags • I chose the “Color Wash” style in Aruba.
- Small Rectangle Labels • I chose the “Color Wash” style in Aruba.
- Large Bottle Labels • I chose the “Color Wash” style in Aruba.
- Small Bottle Labels • I chose the “Color Wash” style in Aruba.
More homemade gift ideas from Sarah:
Kissing Wedding Bells Stag Steins Book-Themed Baby Shower Coffee Bean Candle Favors
Such a clever idea…and so beautifully packaged!