We love this easy and adorable snack idea for a Halloween party or playdate. Ghost in the Graveyard treats are tasty, creative, and sure to get some laughs. The simple, store bought ingredients make the snack easy to assemble, and the custom labels and personalized coasters from our shop add that special touch.
- Make the chocolate pudding according to the directions on the box (one box makes 4 cups)
- Spoon “dirt” pudding into each cup
- Add green sprinkle “grass” on top of the pudding
- Write “RIP” on your “grave” Milano cookie and place in cup
- Add a ghost face to your marshmallows and place in cup
- Place your custom labels to each cup
What are your favorite Halloween snacks? Let us know in the comments!
Used In This Project:
- Fancy Square Labels • I chose the “Iconic Halloween” style in orange.
- Coasters • I chose the “Iconic Halloween” style in orange.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >