I could write a book about the decadent chocolate fix you will get when you make these brownies. Seriously! Besides the fact that they are gluten-free and take about eight minutes to make, I promise these will give you a chocolate fix that will last the next six months.
I made these as take-home favors to give out to a class for women, and I know, without a doubt, only a few crumbs made it home. The recipe is easily doubled, and will be a lifelong favorite.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 sticks of margarine (I used Earth Balance)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup millet flour or potato starch
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave for about 1 minute, or in a saucepan over very low heat. Using a whisk or spoon, mix chocolate and margarine so that it is melted and blended well.
- Using a food processor, or an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate mixture, flour and vanilla, and pulse or mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a parchment-lined, 11-inch springform pan, or double the recipe and use a 12.5 x17.5 inch pan.
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes until the top is barely firm. They will set completely as they cool. Cool before cutting.
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Chalkboard” style tuxedo.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND BEVERAGE COLLECTION >