Halloween Treat Bag Favors
Halloween has to be my favorite holiday. Each year I spend months trying to figure out what my costume will be, and I’m always looking for fun new ways to give out candy treats at our annual Costumes and Cocktails party. This year I found this fun idea on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect for our guests!
I used the Iconic Halloween style which lets you choose from 4 different icons and 4 different colors for your labels. I chose the pumpkin icon for “Pumpkin Teeth,” the witch hat icon for “Witches Warts,” the bat icon for “Bat Droppings” and the ghost icon for “Ghost Poop.” All of the little icons paired perfectly with the phrases I wanted to use on my favors.
Here is what you need to create your own Halloween Treat Bags:
– 1 set of small cellophane bags
– 4 sets of custom labels (1 set for every type of treat bag you make)
– 1 bag of mini marshmallows
– 1 bag of candy corn
– 1 bag of green candy (green M&Ms, Andes mints, Tic-Tacs, etc)*
– 1 bag of black candy (black jelly beans, chocolate chips, etc)*
*Websites like www.temptationcandy.com or www.candywarehouse.com are great resources if you don’t have a bulk candy bin selection at your local grocery store.
Scoop desired candy into small cellophane bag. Fold the top of the bag down around the candy and trim excess bag amount off with a pair of scissors. Use a custom label to seal the bags shut. It’s so simple, it’s spooktacular! Happy Halloween!
Used In This Project:
- Fancy Square Labels • I chose the “Iconic Halloween” style in orange, tuxedo, green and purple.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the small size.