Holiday-inspired Wine Labels
One of my favorite parts about the holidays are the holiday parties! I love the white elephants, the peppermint drinks, the cinnamon cookies … the list goes on!
However, for every holiday party (and any dinner party in general) I am always at a loss on what to bring. Do I bring some baked goods? Chips? Maybe some cake?
This year in particular, my holiday season was jam-packed with events. I couldn’t bake cookies for each and every one of them and I wanted to bring something that was more thoughtful than a bag of Tostitos.
So I ordered these punny wine labels and they have me set for the rest of the year.
I found that they make an awesome white elephant gift too!
To make your own you need:
• Personalized wine labels. I used Aurora in size 17 in the colors charcoal, cherry red, and lime. I also changed the font to Lulo Bold
• Bottles of your favorite wine
- Order your labels. I used holiday pun phrases such as:
Sleigh all day
Let’s get elfed up
’Tis the season to get tipsy
- Carefully remove the existing labels from the wine bottles
- Place your wine labels on the wine bottle. You can watch our how-to video here.
- And that’s it! You are now ready for all the parties and events that awaits this season.