Homemade Bubble Bath
This winter, I’ve become quite addicted to taking a relaxing bath before bed. What’s wrong with soaking in hot, sudsy water every night? In my opinion, NOTHING! Since visiting my bathtub has become part of my weekly (I mean daily) routine, I’ve been getting creative with what I add to the steaming hot water. I’ve made my own bath salts and added in my favorite essential oils, but one of my favorite things to add to my bath is bubbles. And what could be better than a homemade bubble bath?
Homemade Bubble Bath
Recipe Type: Bath and Body
Adapted from [url href=”http://www.smartschoolhouse.com/diy-crafts/bubble-gum-bubble-bath/2http://” target=”_blank”]Smart School House[/url]
- 1 cup unscented [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MOK95W/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B008MOK95W&linkCode=as2&tag=smaschhou-20″ target=”_blank”]castile soap[/url]
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cups [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019LWU2K/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0019LWU2K&linkCode=as2&tag=smaschhou-20http://” target=”_blank”]vegetable glycerine[/url]
- Essential oils (I used my favorites: lavender, rosemary and rose geranium)
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bubblebath1.jpg” width=”680″ height=”841″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Homemade Bubble Bath | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”]
- Combine the castile soap, water and glycerine. Then add in the essential oils. Add a few drops of each at a time, until you achieve a scent you like (I added approx. 8 drops of each).
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bubblebath2.jpg” width=”680″ height=”966″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Homemade Bubble Bath | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com”]
- Once all ingredients are combined, your bubble bath is ready to bottle!
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bubblebath3.jpg” width=”680″ height=”453″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Homemade Bubble Bath | Evermine Blog | www.evermine.com #gift”]
Used In This Project:
- 8 oz blue glass bottles from Specialty Bottle.
- Large Oval Labels • I chose the “Sea and Sky” style in deep blue.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BATH AND BODY COLLECTION >