I’ll admit, I don’t care much for football, but I won’t let that get in the way of enjoying a great party with friends (that just happens to be for the Super Bowl). I love coming up with yummy snacks every year for my football-loving friends, and this year I chose to make some tasty pretzels and dip. Check out some of my favorite recipes from past Super Bowl parties like Chili In A Jar, Individual 7-Layer Dips and even a Nacho Bar complete with free printables. Now on with the new recipes!
- ½ cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup butter
- 1Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt (I used Lawry’s)
- 16 oz bag pretzels
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt the wing sauce, butter, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning salt and continue cooking for five minutes.
- Empty the bag of pretzels into a large bowl and drizzle the wing sauce over the pretzels. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool and serve!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 oz blue cheese (or Gorgonzola) crumbles
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, reserving half the blue cheese crumbles. Blend until well mixed and the blue cheese is broken down. Stir in remaining blue cheese crumbles and refrigerate until ready to serve. Lasts up to one week in the refrigerator.
Used In This Project:
- Tin-Tie Bags • I chose the kraft color.
- Rectangle Labels • I chose the “Football” style.
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Football” style.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Football” style.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE PARTY COLLECTION >