I enjoy making my own concoctions at home. Infusions are very simple to make as you just combine ingredients in a jar and let them sit for awhile. I came across this post and couldn’t resist trying out a raspberry infused vinegar. The color looked so pretty, and after doing a bit more research I found a recipe that also includes rose petals! I thought this would make a wonderful Valentine’s Day gift for my foodie friends. Now they can cook a delicious dinner with a little added love infusion.
- 24 oz of white wine vinegar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- Rinse raspberries and pat dry then pour them into a 1-quart canning jar (I divided the ingredients into two 16 oz jars). Next add in the dried rose petals and cover with white wine vinegar. Secure tightly with lids and store in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks.
- Strain out the solids using a mesh strainer and transfer to glass jars or bottles for gifting. Makes approx. 2 ¾ cups.
- Store vinegar in the refrigerator to keep the flavors fresh. Will last up to 3 months.
Used In This Project:
- Tall Labels • I chose the “Lucky in Lace” style in grapefruit.
- Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Lucky in Lace” style in grapefruit.
SHOP OUR FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >