Here’s a project parents and kids will love doing and MOMS will love receiving!
- Super fun ingredients, texturally and visually
- Kids gain a sense of accomplishment with their beautiful products
- Mom gets the gift a relaxing bath
Materials and tools:
– Wide mouth pint jars with lids
– 5″ x 5″ fine mesh drawstring bags
– Rectangle Labels (pictured are the tall rectangle label in the Watercolor Wash style in coral.)
– Canning Jar Lid Labels (Pictured are the large canning jar labels in the Simple Edge style in peach.)
– Hang tags (Pictured are the small luggage tags in the Brush Edge style in peach.)
- 1¼ cup epsom salt
- ½ cup of mixed dried herbal flowers (such as rose, lavender, calendula, chamomile, chrysanthemum, or yarrow)
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a fine mesh drawstring bag. (A wide-mouth funnel is very helpful.)
- Tie the bag shut and place it in a wide mouth pint jar.
- Label the jar and put a canning jar topper between the lid and ring.
- Lastly, tie on a hangtag and your handiwork is ready to give to the mother in your life!