These Lucky Charms Marshmallow treats are magically simple to make and are loved by children, adults & leprechauns alike! Scroll down to get the recipe!
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a 9X14-inch rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the Lucky Charms cereal. Spoon the mixture into your prepared pan. I like to use another sheet of parchment paper to press the mixture into the pan (the melted marshmallows are a sticky mess to work with!) and set aside to cool for about an hour.
- Next, using a knife, cut them into 3.5 inch squares, you will end up with 6 large squares and some scraps 🙂
- Wrap each treat square neatly and tightly in a roughly 12 by 12 square of plastic wrap
- Stick your personalized Evermine Elements Icon multi-choice style labels on & voila! That’s all there is to it!