Start the wedding reception the right way with mini-wine bottles. The best part about this easy DIY is that you only need a few items and little to no artistic skills. Bonus: They double as escort cards.
What you need:
- Mini wine bottles
- Tags – Size 1B, Ruffled Ombre in Radiant Orchid
- Your favorite pen
- Order your tags with different table numbers and different photos. These can be photos from your engagement shoot or snapshots from different moments of your relationship
- Purchase the mini wine bottles at your nearest grocery or liquor store. We recommend bringing the tag with you when you purchase the rest of the materials. If we didn’t bring a sample of the tags with us to the store, we would have never known that the gold in the photographs would complement the color of the moscato bottles so well!
You can also purchase soda bottles for the guests under 21.
- Have you or a friend write the names of your guests on the luggage tags. If you want to go to the next level, you can hire a calligrapher.
- Tie the tags to the bottles with a piece of twine.
- And you’re done! Super simple, right? Arrange your new escort cards near the entrance of the reception with fresh flowers for a polished yet whimsical look.