I tend to think that nature does a pretty good job of making things beautiful just as they are. A few embellishments here or there can bring out the theme, like adding a bit of sparkly glass to rustic holiday accoutrements like pine cones and holly.
Red and green are a classic color combination for a December wedding or event, but try adding just a touch of each color with a lot of white and neutrals.
- • Long-stemmed glass candle holders
- • Pine cone ornaments
- • Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- To make this table centerpiece, I chose long stemmed glass candle holders with a simple shape. I found pine cone ornaments that were frosted and added greenery that perfectly fit the look I was going for so I snapped them up too.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the pine cones in the right position and add personalized labels. Decorate the table below with ribbon, clear class ornaments, and holly branches tied with gold ribbon and a tag thanking guests for joining the event.
- This design is also a dream come true for the budget-conscious. Table decorations like these don't need the extra expense of flowers, and most of the natural elements can be collected outdoors.
Used In This Project: